- One of the most popular e-scooters in the world
- Realiable build quality, solid tires, front and rear suspension
- Underdeck lightning
- Up to 30 km/h top speed, 45km distance
- Quick folding
- Zero emissions
What's in the box
- Segway ES2 electric scooter with mounted extended battery
- UK power adaptor
- Hexagon wrench and four screws to mount handlebar
- User manual, Quick start guide
- Legal statement
- Warranty notice
Why buy from myBESTscooter?
- We provide 2 year UK warranty. We hold most of the spare parts and all repairs will be performed by us within 1-2 day turnaround (no need to send abroad and wait up to 1 month to get it fixed)
- Free next day delivery
- All of our e-scooters are 100% genuine and legally imported stock, carry CE marks and meet EU safety requirements
- Fantastic after sales service and customer support
- myBESTscooter has extensive experience in repairing e-scooters and will be able to give you immediate advice if something is not performing well. We are able to provide out of warranty service as well
- Always competitive pricing
- VAT registered with full invoicing provided on request
- 4.8/5 rating on TrustPilot and counting!
Current UK law states that electric scooters are not to be used on footpaths, cycle lanes or roads. Customer is solely responsible to ensure that electric scooter is operated by obeying all local laws. The customer assumes all liability and risk associated with the use of electric scooter products and holds myBESTscooter free from any liability caused by their use.
- Model: Segway Ninebot ES4 Electric Scooter
- Top Speed: 18.6 mph / 30 km/h
- Maximum Range: 28 miles / 45 km
- Weight: 32 lbs / 14.5 kg
- Rated Motor Power: 300W
- Charging Time: 7 h
- Front Brakes: KERS
- Rear Brakes: FOOT
- Wheels: 8" Solid Rubber Tires
- Front And Rear Light: Yes
- Main Body: aircraft-grade aluminium alloy
- Battery pack power: 374Wh
- Max load: 100kg
- Unfolded Dimensions: 102 x 43 x 113cm (40 x 17 x 45 inches)
- Folded Dimensions: 108 x 43 x 32cm (43 x 17 x 12.6 inches)
- Package weight: 19 kg
Please note that some countries are excluded from the shipping list due to Dangerous Goods regulations. Feel free to double check with us before ordering.
Please note that electric scooters cannot be shipped outside mainland EU.
Original box and packaging
Please keep hold of your original packaging for at least 30-days in case you need to return the product to us.
If you change your mind while the order is still in progress, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. Make sure to include your order number in the subject.
We will be able to cancel your order only if it was not dispatched yet.
Please note that e-scooter cancellations are not possible. Please make sure your address and details are correct before placing an order.
Return Policy - Changed Your Mind
If you change your mind and would like to return a product purchased from myBESTscooter, you may ask to do so within 14 days of the delivery date for a refund (to your original form of payment only). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to start the return process, quoting your order number and the reason for returning.
Normally, all returns for non-defective reasons are subject to a restocking fee up to 30% (to cover the loss of value of the goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you). Returned products must be undamaged, clean, and in otherwise new condition with all original materials i.e. original packaging, manuals and accessories, and must be accompanied by the original invoice.
For all 'changed mind' returns shipping must be prepaid and insured. Any shipping charges incurred when returning product to myBESTscooter are the responsibility of the customer unless the product is returned because of defective reasons.
Return Policy - Faulty Or Damaged Item
Please email us immediately at email@example.com if you have received damaged or faulty item(s), quoting your order number with photographs/videos of the issue attached.
If your item develops a manufacturing fault through normal use within 30 days of receiving it we will be able to offer you a replacement, repair or a refund.
If your electric scooter develops a fault after 30 days of receiving it, you will need to submit a warranty claim to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we cannot accept electric scooter returns without all original packaging and accessories (chargers, manuals, etc.) or if the scooter has been altered in any way or is in any condition that is no longer saleable. Furthermore, any fault caused due to misuse of the scooter including water ingress or external damage is not covered by this policy.
Please ensure your read the manual in detail before using your electric scooter in order not to void your warranty.
By purchasing this item, you agree with our warranty policy on Returns & Warranty page.